Strategy Development and Implementation
When faced with big organizational changes, leaders must align stakeholders behind a vision and an actionable path forward. Our Company collaborates with your team to understand your current environment, create a custom strategy, and help you achieve outcomes at speed.
An organization within the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency that aligns, integrates, and drives global GEOINT operations across missions, disciplines, and organizations to achieve U.S. national security and defense objectives.
The United States is encountering an evolution in the strategic environment and the threats to our National Security. As called for in the Interim National Security Strategy, the US must posture for strategic competition on a global scale. At the same time, the client is experiencing a revolution in GEOINT collection capabilities as more content is acquired from more sources than ever before, and a revolution in GEOINT analytic capabilities as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and other automated tools are being used to help sift through vast quantities of GEOINT data.
The SOAR Team performs integral strategic consulting, data analytics, and program management services to develop, implement, and monitor progress against the Director’s Intent and the associated operational end states. We successfully executed the following three-pronged approach:
- Strategic Planning:
- Created GEOINT’s desired future state leveraging a focused group of experts from across the enterprise
- Defined the Operational End States – the specific, measurable, stretch goals needed to achieve the future state
- Identified, defined, and prioritized the mission critical capabilities and activities to achieve the Operational End States
- Program Management:
- Integrated and synchronized the required critical capabilities on a schedule
- Drafted and coordinated key messages for internal and external communications
- Data Analytics:
- Developed effectiveness and programmatic measures to monitor progress against the Operational End States
- Monitored and reported progress to senior executives via bi-monthly Mission Readiness Reviews
- Modified and updated the strategy, implementation plan, and measures based on continuous feedback.
Today Mission Management is an influential office in the Agency, focused on enterprise mission and delivering planning, prioritizing, budgeting, and acquisition support to meet National Strategic objectives. The Combat Support Agency has a vision from which agency-level decisions can be assessed and prioritized to accomplish National level defense and intelligence guidance.
“We found SOAR Associates to be professional, knowledgeable, effective, and responsive to our needs and they remained in constant communication with our management during the course of the engagement and were able to tap into a variety of resources bringing solutions to bear when needed. “